SmartTask + Zapier
Through Zapier SmartTask connects with more than 1000 apps. Connect with Gmail, Salesforce, Proposify, Bidsketch, SMS and more.
How to connect Zapier with SmartTask
- Click on this link to create a Zap: Create Zap
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a Zapier account, or sign in if you already have one.
- Connect SmartTask and a complementary app to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation, known as a Zap.
- Test out your new Zap.
- You’re all set! The automation runs in the background, saving team precious time.
Examples of what can you do with Zapier?
- SmartTask + Google Spreadsheet: A Google Form or Spreadsheet can be an easy way to collect data. However often times that data should be turned into todo lists and tasks.
- SmartTask + Google Calendar: Keeping multiple task systems and calendars up to date can be quite a hassle. Achieve two-way sync with Zapier integration.
- SmartTask + Messaging : Do you want to send project updates through SMS to your customers? Whenever a task is completed in a project, you could trigger a SMS to the end customer through Zapier.
- SmartTask + Wufoo: One of our customers uses Wufoo integration to collect service requests from customers and converts them to a task in SmartTask.