What is Twilio?
Twilio is a communications service through which you can utilize VOIP technology to make a call to anyone in the world.
With SmartTask's integration you would be able to call your contacts from within the tool and get call recordings and call log analytics.
How connect SmartTask with Twilio?
- Create an account on Twilio if you haven't already.
- You need to note down the following values to be put in SmartTask:
- Account Sid
- Auth Key
- Twilio Number
- If you would like Twilio to display your team-member's phone number in the caller-id please follow this guide and verify the Phone Number: Link.
- Go to the CRM. Select Calls view and click on the Call settings button. (This process would have to be repeated for each user you would like the calling feature activated for.)
- Fill the details in the dialog box by clicking on Add Configuration button. Agent Phone Number is the verified Caller-id you would like to have as per Step 3.
- Now the user would be able to click on the call button next to the phone number in the task view to call the contact.
All call recordings would be available in the Calls view in the CRM as well within the ongoing task for the contact in the inquiries project. Happy calling!