What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an American marketing automation platform and email marketing service. It helps you send across marketing emails to your customer base. You can set emails to be triggered on new contact being added or through campaigns.
With SmartTask's integration you can sync new contacts added to SmartTask to a particular list in Mailchimp.
How connect SmartTask with Mailchimp?
- Go to CRM view from the sidemenu.
- In the dropdown option next to All accessible Contacts you would find a dropdown with an option to Integrate with Mailchimp.
- Clicking on it would open up a dialog box with some input fields to link up SmartTask with Mailchimp.
- Information on each input field:
- BaseUrl: BaseUrl you would be able to find from the browser url once you login. Would be something similar to: us12.admin.mailchimp.com You would need to replace "admin" with "api". So the BaseUrl here would be us12.api.mailchimp.com
- ApiKey: ApiKey gives access to SmartTask to create contact in Mailchimp. You would need to create your ApiKey from Profile Settings > Extras Tab
- List Id: ListId where you would like the contact to be created. Select the List and go to List Name and Settings. (Here's image guide on getting the list id - Link)
- Once the settings are saved, whenever a new contact is added to SmartTask the same would be synced with Mailchimp's list. Happy Emailing!