About Google Sheet
Google sheet is an online spreadsheet tool a part of Google' offering. It can be utilized like a normal spreadsheet for calculating expenses, tracking data and much more.
Linked with SmartTask, Google Sheet gives the team an immediate overview on where different projects stand and which projects needs the team's focus.
How to view report using Google Sheets
- In SmartTask, navigate to any Portfolio view you have created earlier.
- Click the dropdown next to the Portfolio name in the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on Get Progress Report dropdown option.
- Allow SmartTask permission to view and manage your spreadsheets in Google Drive.
- Google sheet with project data will open in a new tab