How Customer Feedback System Can Increase Productivity of a Business?
By Vinod ReddyJun 25, 2019
If you happen to own a business and your products/services are well received by the customers then everything seems normal. But once you start to experience a decrease in the sales of product/service you start to ponder about the possible reasons. One of the best means to capture customer insights and find out the problem is through the customer feedback system. There are multiple ways to capture customer feedback. Let’s explore each of them in detail.
Ways to Capture Customer Feedback
Many customers feel reluctant to give feedback because they feel that the company/business never cares about the feedback. The other reason seems to be that the customers get bored with long surveys. So, before you start with the feedback process, ensure to keep it as simple and short as possible. There are different ways to capture customer feedback that include Emails and contact forms, social listening, website analytics, online reviews and comment boxes.
1. Emails and Contact Forms: Email is a powerful channel to capture customer feedback, but for it to be effective, respond to the customers emails on a regular basis. The same goes for the contact forms. When a customer registers by filling in the details on the contact form, it triggers and sends an automatic welcome email to the customer containing an embedded question. You can prompt them to reply, and after the customer responds, continue the conversation in a candid and personal manner. By continuous Email communication, you can derive a wealth of information about your product/service.
2. Social Listening: With the increased penetration of smartphones and cheaper data plans, Social media has become the go-to platform for customers to vent their feelings. Hence, you should pay due attention to the feedback left by the customers on social media platforms. By responding to the customers actively and listening to their opinions will enhance customer engagement.
3. Website Analytics: They offer an excellent source of information and it doesn’t involve any customer interaction. The analytics lets you find the pages a customer has visited, the duration of the time spent by him, from where did they come from and where they left and so on.
Also, you can understand the pages that hold the interest of a customer by analyzing the bounce rate on the page. Bounce rate refers to the amount of time spent by the customer on the page before he exits and navigates to another page. A page with a higher bounce rate indicates that it does not impart value to the users. On the contrary, pages with low bounce rates mean that customer is getting his required information and hence he spends more on that page.
4. Online Reviews: Monitor review sites to check the opinion of the consumers related to your product/service. Make sure to acknowledge customers who took time to leave feedback. Address negative concerns of the customers instantly to enhance the online reputation of the brand.
5. Comment Boxes: Implementing comment boxes allows users to leave feedback. However, the comment boxes should not interfere with the user experience on the website.
How Customer Feedback App Improves Business Productivity
The customer feedback app offers vital customer insights and helps businesses make informed decisions. Let’s explore the means by which customer feedback app improves business productivity.
1. Real-time Reports and Analytics: Businesses capture the feedback by multiple means and as such there would be a lot of available data. But without analysing the feedback, all the gathered data is useless. There are a plethora of analysis tools present in feedback applications that make it a lot easier to analyse large volumes of customer feedback. The feedback can be used to strengthen customer relations. The data uncovers key indicators and helps determine the next steps of the organisation.
2. Respond to Negative Reviews: Negative reviews are a common scenario when it comes to feedback. While most business entities deny this, but when you allow negative comments to surface on the website, it highly reduces the scope of them occurring on other platforms. The customer feedback sends instant alerts via Email or SMS to the concerned team as soon as the customer leaves the feedback. It enables the requisite team to respond to the feedback, resolve issues efficiently and enhance the customer experience. By instantly reacting to negative feedback, customers feel valued which in turn enhances customer loyalty.
3. Helps Improve Employee Training Process: The customer feedback offers a wonderful opportunity to uncover the areas of the business that need improvement. The businesses can thereby take necessary action to train the employees so that they would be better prepared to resolve customer concerns.
4. Increases customer satisfaction : Customer feedback can make or break a business. So, the businesses must try their best to resolve any concerns the customers might have . This may further help increase customer satisfaction.
5. Build a Stronger Bond with Customers: Like many other forms of social media, online reviews gives you a chance to establish a closer relationship with the clients. You would be able to read many reviews of the customers about the company. You may then respond to both positive and negative reviews. By responding in person, customers no longer feel as if they are interacting with a business entity, rather they feel as if they are interacting with a person. Hence, it is more likely that he stays loyal to the business in the long run.
Best Customer Feedback Softwares Available Right Now
Businesses these days have customer experience as their top priority. Unless the customer is satisfied with the product/service, he would never recommend it to someone else. Word-of-mouth is so important when there is such tough competition in almost every industry. Hence, it is important for businesses to ensure customer satisfaction all the time for sustenance and growth. There are many available customer experience software to capture customer satisfaction. In case, you are a bit confused about picking the best customer feedback software for your business, then you are at the right place. In this article, we offer you the details of Top 5 customer feedback Softwares available right now. Without any further ado, let’s go through the details:
1. piHappiness: piHappiness is a pioneer when it comes to capturing customer feedback. The software is versatile, highly customisable and can be modified as per the needs of the industry. The customer feedback software employs multiple metrics such as NPS, single and multi-questionnaire, feedback categories, reasons, open end text to capture feedback.
The software is multi-lingual and supports more than 90 languages. Hence, it allows the customer to give feedback in their desired language. The feedback system is compatible across multiple platforms like Android, iOS, and Windows. It captures digital customer feedback by using Android tablets, iPads, automated Kiosks, Web surveys. With multi-location management, piHappiness allows you to manage businesses by sitting at one place.
Real-time notifications send instant alerts to the management in case of negative feedback via Email and SMS. It also acknowledges the customer after feedback submission.
The live dashboard offers a comprehensive view of customer feedback and helps predict customer happiness trends. The feedback app also encompasses customisable reports and helps to see the data in the form oftables, pie charts, and graphs. piHappiness is designed to meet the needs of small, medium and large enterprises. Flexible pricing plans lets you choose the right one that fits your business needs.
2. QuestionPro: QuestionPro lets you create beautiful surveys that assist in making better business decisions. It is a web-based application that is ideal for small and medium businesses. The feedback software contains tools for creating, distributing and analysing online survey polls, quizzes and forms. QuestionPro includes more than 30 question types that help create questionnaires and surveys. Each survey features a survey completion bar and lets customers know the percentage of the remaining survey. The app also enables the integration of multi-media elements into surveys that include images, graphs, videos, and pictures.
3. Qualtrics: With drag and drop feature in Qualtrics, the user can monitor the interface with few clicks. In-depth reporting further enhances the effectiveness of the survey.
The insights captured using the survey helps enhance customer engagement. The software also offers a free version and the users can give it a try before opting for a premium version. The tool offers real-time data of the customer experiences and help businesses focus on important factors . It also enables people to complete surveys using QR codes.
4. Go Survey: Go Survey helps you gather valuable customer feedback to improve your business, and enhance customer service. The software also lets you capture customer feedback data using Android, and iOS.
With GoSurvey form builder, you can build custom feedback forms. You can configure survey forms in local as well as regional languages. You can customise surveys by selecting screen layout, colours, background images that relate to the product/service. GoSurvey theme support lets you add logo and customise the total look and feel and thereby enhance branding.
5. Cloud Cherry: Cloud Cherry is a simple customer experience platform that measures and tracks customer engagement. The software can also be operated by inexperienced users. Cloud Cherry improves the quality and credibility of the service and makes the communication with the clients a pleasant experience.
The platform also offers dedicated apps to mobile users enabling them to interact with the customers with ease. Cloud Cherry can be easily operated owing to its user-friendly interface and does not require any technical expertise. The system offers critical customer insights and helps you build custom reports. The software can generate and send notifications to the management in case of negative responses so that they can respond immediately.
Subscribe to SmartTask Blog
Get the latest posts in email.